120 Units sold
Strut AssembliesDistributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet orginal specifications
- Coated with an anti-corrosion finish to provide a longer life
- All-weather fluid inside the strut works against the piston to resist the up and down forces of suspension
- Each strut is nitrogen gas charged to reduce oil foaming during high-speed damping and maintain performance
- Comes pre-assembled for quick installation - no spring compressor required
An automotive strut is similar to a shock absorber with more structural support. Struts will start to sag and lose tension as they wear out. A worn out strut will reduce the vehicle's suspension strength and function. Replacing your struts will restore your vehicle to its original height and decrease uneven wear on tires.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.