498 Units sold
|Rotor Design:||Drilled & Slotted|
|Clips Included:||Not Included|
|California Proposition 65:||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Drilled and Slotted Disc Brake RotorsDistributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet orginal specifications
- Cross drilled holes keep brakes cool while slots prevent dirt and debris build-up
- Vented design helps keep brakes cool and provides additional protection against thermal cracking
- Balanced for smooth and quiet operation
- Backed by a 6-month warranty
Disc brake rotors are essential to your vehicle's braking system. Over time, rotors can warp, becoming pitted and thinner from frequent use. Failure to replace a compromised disc brake rotor apparent by the excessive noise and vibration it may cause can lead to a loss in your vehicle's stopping power, putting you at risk.
Ceramic Brake Pad SetDistributed by AutoShack
- Ceramic brake pads produce less noise and dust than metallic pads
- Shims reduce noise and vibration
- Chamfered and Slotted to prevent heat expansion cracks and to further reduce brake noise
Disc brake pads are essential to your vehicle's braking system. Over time, brake pads become thinner from frequent use. Worn down brake pads can cause damage to your brake rotors and lead to a loss in your vehicle's stopping power, putting you at risk.
Rotors and brake pads should always be replaced in pairs (Passenger and Driver). This reduces the overall time required to replace multiple parts at different times.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.