10 Units sold
|Chrysler||Town & Country||2001|
|Chrysler||Town & Country||2002|
|Chrysler||Town & Country||2003|
|Chrysler||Town & Country||2004|
|Chrysler||Town & Country||2005|
|Chrysler||Town & Country||2006|
|Chrysler||Town & Country||2007|
Wheel Hub Bearing AssembliesDistributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet orginal specifications
- Coated with an anti-corrosion finish to provide a longer life
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) tested during assembly to ensure safe and optimal function
- High quality seal design protects against water damage and contamination
- Designed to fit your specific vehicle - no modification required
Wheel hub bearings support the weight of a vehicle and enable wheels to rotate smoothly, making them a critical component of a vehicle's wheel assembly. Operating a vehicle with a faulty hub bearing compromises the entire wheel assembly, which reduces brake performance and puts you at risk of losing control of your vehicle.
Drilled and Slotted Disc Brake RotorsDistributed by AutoShack
- Cross drilled holes keep brakes cool while slots prevent dirt and debris build-up
- Vented design helps keep brakes cool and provides additional protection against thermal cracking
- Anti-rust black e-coating prevents corrosion
- Balanced for smooth and quiet operation
- Backed by a 6-month warranty
Disc brake rotors are essential to your vehicle's braking system. Over time, rotors can warp, becoming pitted and thinner from frequent use. Failure to replace a compromised disc brake rotor apparent by the excessive noise and vibration it may cause can lead to a loss in your vehicle's stopping power, putting you at risk.
Ceramic Brake Pad SetDistributed by AutoShack
- Ceramic brake pads produce less noise and dust than metallic pads
- Shims reduce noise and vibration
- Chamfered and Slotted to prevent heat expansion cracks and to further reduce brake noise
Disc brake pads are essential to your vehicle's braking system. Over time, brake pads become thinner from frequent use. Worn down brake pads can cause damage to your brake rotors and lead to a loss in your vehicle's stopping power, putting you at risk.
Hubs, rotors and brake pads should always be replaced in pairs (Passenger and Driver). This reduces the overall time required to replace multiple parts at different times.
Hubs must be torqued to vehicle specifications to prevent failure
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.