46 Units sold
|Brake Rotor Air Gap:||9|
|Rotor Design:||Drilled & Slotted|
|Brake Rotor Surface Finish:||Silver Zinc Plated|
|Outer Diameter MM:||11.65 in / 296 mm|
|Discard Thickness MM:||0.94 in / 24 mm|
|Nominal Thickness MM:||1.02 in / 26 mm|
|Overall Height MM:||1.94 in / 49.2 mm|
|Wheel Bolt Circle Diameter MM:||4.5 in / 114.3 mm|
|Primary Wheel Bolt Holes:||5|
|Rotor Mounting Hardware Included:||No|
|Brake Rotor Inner Diameter (in):||7.3 in / 185.3 mm|
|Brake Rotor Center Hole Diameter (in):||2.68 in / 68 mm|
|Brake Rotor Wheel Bolt Hole Diameter:||5-12.8|
|Brake Rotor Material:||Steel|
|California Proposition 65:||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Drilled and Slotted Disc Brake Rotors
Distributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet orginal specifications
- Cross drilled holes keep brakes cool while slots prevent dirt and debris build-up
- Vented design provides additional protection against thermal cracking
- Anti-rust silver zinc plating prevents corrosion
- Balanced for smooth and quiet operation
- Backed by a 6-month warranty.
Disc brake rotors are essential to your vehicle's braking system. Over time, rotors can warp, becoming pitted and thinner from frequent use. Failure to replace a compromised disc brake rotor apparent by the excessive noise and vibration it may cause can lead to a loss in your vehicle's stopping power, putting you at risk.
Brake rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front and rear). This reduces the overall time required to replace two rotors at different times. In most cases, when one rotor fails, the other is close behind.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.