4733 Units sold
Wheel Hub Bearing AssembliesDistributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet orginal specifications
- Coated with an anti-corrosion finish to provide a longer life
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) tested during assembly to ensure safe and optimal function
- High quality seal design protects against water damage and contamination
- Designed to fit your specific vehicle - no modification required
Wheel hub bearings support the weight of a vehicle and enable wheels to rotate smoothly, making them a critical component of a vehicle's wheel assembly. Operating a vehicle with a faulty hub bearing compromises the entire wheel assembly, which reduces brake performance and puts you at risk of losing control of your vehicle.
Hub bearings should always be replaced in pairs (front or rear). This reduces the overall time required to replace two parts at different times. In most cases, if one fails the other is close behind.
This part must be torqued to vehicle specifications to prevent failure.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.