Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converter with Gaskets
873 Units sold
List Price: $267.94
|Restricted States:||California, Colorado, New York, Maine|
|Exhaust Feature:||EPA OBDII APPROVED|
|Exhaust Gasket and Hardware Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Material:||Steel and Ceramic|
|Exhaust Mounting Hardware Included:||No|
|Exhaust Oxygen Sensor Location:||Pre-Catalyst|
|Exhaust Connection Type:||4 Bolt|
|Exhaust Engine Size:||1.6L|
|Mirror Color:||Primed Grey|
|Oxygen Sensor Ports:||1|
Distributed by AutoShack.com
AutoShack.com Catalytic Converters
- Designed to protect against warping or cracking
- Made from premium quality materials
- Tested under extreme conditions for heat resistance
- Quality inspected meet or exceed replacement expectations
- Approved in 47 states (See caution below)
- Another premium quality product brought to you by AutoShack.com
- Due to increased emissions standards, this item is not certified for sale in California, New York and Maine.
- If your vehicle is registered in California, New York or Maine DO NOT BUY this item.
- This parts meets federal emission standards and is not intended to replace parts built to California standards.
- Any modifications of any kind will void all warranty coverage for this item.
- Warranty is voided if catalytic converter substrate is melted or broken; this is due to an issue with the car itself and not the catalytic converter.
- Due to its size and shape it may encounter cosmetic flaws during its stocking and shipping process. The powder coating finish is designed to add shelf life by minimizing surface scratches which may deteriorate over time due to temperatures reached once in use.
- Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repair, improper installation, alteration or modification will not be covered by the warranty.
- O2 sensors must be replaced when you replace the converter or warranty will be void. We have determined that failure of either the front O2 sensor (the front wide-band sensor), also known as an Air-Fuel Ratio Sensor or the read downstream sensor, can trigger a false P0420 code. Both sensors should be replaced with you replaced the converter.