27 Units sold
Set of Brake Rotors and Performance Ceramic Brake PadsDistributed by AutoShackDisc Brake Rotors
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet orginal specifications
- Front Vented design helps keep brakes cool and provides additional protection against thermal cracking
- Balanced for smooth and quiet operation
- Backed by a 6-month warranty.
Disc brake rotors are essential to your vehicle's braking system. Over time, rotors can warp, becoming pitted and thinner from frequent use. Failure to replace a compromised disc brake rotor apparent by the excessive noise and vibration it may cause can lead to a loss in your vehicle's stopping power, putting you at risk.Performance Ceramic Brake Pad Set
- Engineered high grade composite materials for superior braking and extended life
- Chamfered and Slotted to prevent heat expansion cracks and to further reduce brake noise
- Rubber coated shims reduce noise and vibration.
- Enhanced friction for superior stopping, comfort, performance, and low-dust for cleaner wheels
- New standard for quiet, reliable braking that last longer and provide superior stopping
- Manufactured to meet or exceed expectations for performance and fit
Disc brake pads are essential to your vehicle's braking system. Over time, brake pads become thinner from frequent use. Worn down brake pads can cause damage to your brake rotors and lead to a loss in your vehicle's stopping power, putting you at risk.
Rotors and brake pads should always be replaced in pairs (Passenger and Driver). This reduces the overall time required to replace multiple parts at different times.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.