6 Units sold
Brake CalipersDistributed by AutoShack
- Well-lubricated guide pins reduce unnecessary wear and prevent squeaky braking
- Pressure tested and quality inspected to guarantee a strong, reliable caliper
- Comes with brackets for quick installation
Brake calipers are a vital component of your vehicle's brake system. Calipers are responsible for slowing your vehicle, which they do by squeezing the brake pads against the rotors. A seized or compromised caliper can cause your vehicle to pull to one side, increase your vehicle's stopping distance, or even cause you to lose brake function.
Ceramic Brake Pad SetDistributed by AutoShack
- Ceramic brake pads produce less noise and dust than metallic pads
- Shims reduce noise and vibration
- Chamfered and Slotted to prevent heat expansion cracks and to further reduce brake noise
Disc brake pads are essential to your vehicle's braking system. Over time, brake pads become thinner from frequent use. Worn down brake pads can cause damage to your brake rotors and lead to a loss in your vehicle's stopping power, putting you at risk.
Calipers and brake pads should always be replaced in pairs (Passenger and Driver). This reduces the overall time required to replace multiple parts at different times.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.